Item # rrshavesoap102
RazoRock shaving soaps are made in Italy by a legendary Italian artisan, using a special old-world formulation. There are a total of 8 shaving soaps, 7 of which are tallow-based formulas and the other is an all vegetable based formulation. We encourage you to study the ingredient list (see below) and compare it with your current favorite shaving soaps; the formulations are pure and simple but with a little touch of artisan magic. We challenge you to find to a better shaving soap at this price-point. Actually, we challenge you to find a better shaving soap at any price-point!
We have packaged these shaving soaps in 236 ml (8 Fl oz) double walled plastic screw top jars so that the jar could be used as a shaving bowl and allow for easy lathering with a traditional shaving brush.
125ml/4.2 FL oz
Made by an Artisan in Italy.
Ingredients:Stearic Acid, Water, Cocos Nucifera, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Shea Butter, Potassium Carbonate.
How to lather RazoRock Soap…
I’ve been getting a few emails on this lately. It’s really really simple so here goes…
1) Soak brush in a cup for a minute or while you shower. I soak it while I shower. For awesome results, try an Omega Pro series brush.
2) Take brush out of water, shake it 3-4 times to get rid of excess water.
3) Swirl wet brush on the top of the cream for 30 seconds while you fill your basin (sink) with hot water.
4) Take the brush right to your face and start face-lathering.
5) Dip the tips of your brush into the basin water (if needed) and continue working the lather on your face to create the right lather consistency you desire; I generally dip the tips 2-3 times before my lather is “just right”.
Rubinovs LLC. Copyright 2015